Skip to main content

My custom painted Castle Grayskull

My wife surprised me one Christmas with a vintage Castle Grayskull she had painted herself.  I've really enjoyed using it as a background and set piece for my toy pics.


Battle Royale at Castle Grayskull 

The heroes fight to hold the perimeter.
I got carried away with the lighting effects but I don't care. 



Manny provides cover fire. 
I tried to veer away from predictable matchups like He-Man/Skeletor or Teela/Evil-Lyn. 

Trap-Jaw tries to snipe Manny. 
Zodac provides some balance for the good guys. 

Kobra Khan sneaks through the lines and tries to climb over the castle wall, but he didn't expect an attack from above! 
Stratos moves to intercept! 

Warrior Goddesses 

Evil-Lyn uses her magic to force open the Jawbridge. 

But she's going NOwhere! 

Blocked! 

It's ON!  Who will win? 


Heavy Metal War







___________________


Don't mess with the champ! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Monsterverse Part 1. Island Of Kong: Creation

He-Man: Quest For Grayskull

Eternia Origins Part 1. The Well Of Souls & Castle Grayskull